Set on Cobb’s Hill Estate, a 250 acres country estate, the B&B is surrounded by botanical gardens with large shady trees, manicured lawns and flower beds.
Enjoy the feeling of your own country estate for longer by staying overnight. Be pampered with a welcome basket and spa bath.
Stretch out in the king sized bedroom and get cozy in the snug. Plus kitchenette with quality appliances and continental breakfast.
Accommodation Terms & Conditions
- Fee Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights AUD380 per night per couple
- Fee Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights are AUD180 per night per couple (minimum 2 night stay)
- Additional people at AUD50 per night (children under 2 free)
- Bookings available for full week with seventh night complimentary
- Christmas Day no check ins or check outs available
- Check in at cellar door between 3 – 6pm
- Check out by 11am
- Please note when cellar door is open it shares outdoor areas with B&B.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express. American Express incurs 3% loading fee
- No smoking policy inside B&B. If we determine evidence of smoking inside we reserve right to apply minimum AUD200 cleaning fee. Guests may smoke outside when cellar door not open. No smoking on walking trails at any time.
- No pets allowed
- Laptop friendly workspace
- TV and Netflix
- Indoor fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- Hair dryer
- Essentials toiletries
- Full continental breakfast
- Tea & Coffee Making faciltites
- Welcome basket including platter, estate grown wine and port.
Everything. We were very fortunate to have the “run of the place” - the cellar door was shut for their usual 2 days. Loved the fire pits, the stunning grounds and the delicious breakfasts. Great location, easy short trips to wineries, cafes, restaurants. Lovely hosts. Thank you very much for your hospitality.Sonia
Absolutely beautiful house attached to the cellar door with amazing ground. Very peaceful and comfortableDaniel
Thanks so much for a wonderful stay everyone. Was so lovely and made us feel at home. We loved all of the generous touches, especially the breakfast (no need for lunch). Thanks to all, we will be back for sure!Sharon & Barry
Absolute find. This is a beautiful property. Kim & Jed have thought of every detail. Perfect place to get away & relax with a wine. Don’t bother bringing any from another cellar door - their own wine is outstanding.Damien
Jed, Kim and Chap have been amazing hosts. The house is incredible, can't wait to stay again! Also do a great drop.Katherine
Possibly the best kept secret in South Australia. We had such a memorable Christmas here. Thank you for everything Kim, Jed & Team.Mathew
Lovely people, beautiful place, and bonus bubbles and a big brekkie! Thank you Cobb Estate for your help in creating a special celebration weekend.Samantha
A magical place - Pure Nature! Wonderful staff with friendly dog. We shall return! Danke Schon.Amy & Peter
The property was pristine in every way inside and out. Attention to detail was excellent. A most relaxing environment great for families or a group of friends. We will be back!Andrew